Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionPathway to Math Proficiency: Mastering Equivalent Fractions, Decimals and Percents ...with Ease From Susan Mercer, author of Pathway to Pre-Algebra Proficiency: 30 Puzzles and Mini-lessons Designed with the Pre-teen in Mind, comes Pathway to Math Proficiency: Mastering Equivalent Fractions, Decimals and Percents ...with Ease. In Pathway to Math Proficiency, Mercer, a veteran educator and textbook author, presents a series of fun math activities designed to help elementary and middle school students visualize and build a conceptual understanding of the relationship between fractions, decimals and percentages. Pathways to Math Proficiency is unique in its teaching approach, in that the lessons place these concepts in a context in which students can relate numbers to their visual and verbal representations. For example, when students are presented with the fraction 4/5, they are able to think of this proportion as it relates to other math concepts - four out of five, eight tenths, 0.8 and 80 percent, for instance. A valuable resource for educators, Pathway to Math Proficiency includes 30 fun learning activities.
- Author(s)Susan Mercer
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight249 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.