All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a sequel to Douglasa first book, Montana Wilderness Adventure. Now readers can follow the family againaMartha; Jacob; their daughter, Mary; and son, Johnnyaas they face hardships, laughter and joys while they cling to their rude frontier country and pave the way into the twentieth century. Follow Jacob and Johnny into a wild and deadly trapping jaunt into Indian territory. Jacob returns home and Mary falls in love. Witness the start of a growing valley settlement. Along the way, read about a true frontier wedding and a schoolmarm for the new one-room schoolhouse. There are new businesses, a church, and a new beginning.
- Author(s)Douglas Edward Waldron
- Date of Publication16/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight163 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.