All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume identifies a myriad of obstacles standing in the way of dialogue both within churches and between churches and then move on to discuss how these obstacles might be dissolved or circumvented. The contributors explore all the ways through which ecclesial dialogue can be re-energized and adapted for a new century.
- Author BiographyMark D. Chapman is Vice-Principal of Ripon College, Cuddesdon, Oxford, UK. He is also Professor of the History of Modern Theology at the University of Oxford, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitlePathways for Ecumenical and Interreligious Dialogue
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byM. Chapman,Miriam Haar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.