All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionAfter acquiring the basic reading skills, students are ready to begin this invative series designed to emphasize artistry in the early stages of pia study. The series introduces basic technical skills and expands the student's kwledge of style, form and artistic ideas. The Repertoire Book provides newly composed music which reviews the techniques being taught, and bridges the gap between early levels of method books and intermediate masterwork repertoire.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitlePathways to Artistry
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date25/02/2016
- Weight113 g
- Width229 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.