All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of a guide to social and emotional development of young children gives readers everything they need to understand social and emotional development and how to support it.Healthy social and emotional development in young children, an area in which interest is always growing, is a crucial part of ensuring positive developmental outcomes later in life. In this resource, professionals, para-professionals, home visitors, and students fully address this aspect of child development, discovering t only how to interact positively with children and their families, but also how to improve parents' interactions with their children. Readers explore 9 social and emotional domains of children from birth to 6 years: a sense of body self; attachment to caregivers; play and imagination; language and communication; self-esteem; morality and conscience; emotion regulation; concentration and problem solving; and, empathy and prosocial behavior.
- Author BiographySarah Landy is Head of the Infant and Preschool Program, Hincks Centre for Children's Mental Health, and Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Sarah Landy
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1497 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.