CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPathways to Health--An Integral Guidebook presents a more comprehensive conceptual framework from which to view health and provides readers with tools and techniques to achieve a state of greater wellness. Dr. Acquista takes self help to a whole new level using an easy to follow approach that goes beyond traditional and integrative methods. The intent of this guidebook is to lead readers to a new understanding of illness and wellness and to explore options which will improve their health. From this vantage point, readers complete an individualized map of their health and an action plan to achieve their personal goals for improved health and well-being. Pathways to Health--An Integral Guidebook offers readers the potential for genuine insight into their own health and the opportunity for profound healing in a truly holistic way. The Map Your Health Mission Designer provides a self- designed unique overview of health and clear steps to follow in order to travel to place of better health.
- Author(s)M D Victor Acquista
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Out-of-print date29/12/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.