All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPathways to Modern Physical Chemistry: An Engineering Approach with Multidisciplinary Applications focuses on recent trends and takes a systematic and practical look at theoretical aspects of materials chemistry. The book describes the characterization and analysis methods for materials and explains physical transport mechanisms in various materials. Not only does this book summarize the classical theories of materials chemistry, but it also exhibits their engineering applications in response to the current key issues. Recent trends in several areas are explored, including polymer science, textile engineering, and chemical engineering science, which have important application to practice.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note179 black & white illustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byA. K. Haghi,Gennady E. Zaikov,Rainer Wolf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.