All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionPathways to Pregnancy is a collection of wide-ranging and relatable stories, shared by an expert who also kws first-hand the pain and joy of the fertility journey from her own experience. Instructional and inspirational to anyone going through it or seeking to understand it deeply and in all its variations, these are real stories of hope and humor and some practical advice that is often overlooked but easy to incorporate into your life. These stories about real women, related by Mary Wong with both compassion and authority, retain many of the subjects own words and particular perspectives. Through their stories, Mary explains the central principles of fertility treatment by both Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners and Western doctors. Each story focuses on a set of archetypal challenges or life situations found in patients seeking fertility treatment. In this way, the book serves as a comprehensive examination of the spectrum of infertility experience, expressed through the lens of highly personal anecdotes and intimate experiences.
- Author BiographyMary Wong B.Sc., R.TCMP, R.Ac, is the founder of ALIVE Holistic Health Clinic in Toronto. A TCM practitioner, Mary has been in practice for more than 20 years and has treated thousands of people with gynecological disorders, fertility challenges, and pregnancy-related symptoms or issues. Randine Lewis, Ph.D., is the author of The Infertility Cure, and founder of The Fertile Soul retreat centers. She is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist who has studied both Eastern and Western medicine. A professional member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, she is the residing medical expert on About.com's infertility site and on HowToMakeAFamily.com.
- Author(s)Mary Wong
- PublisherLifetree Media
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintLifetree Media
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byRandine Lewis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.