All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a series of award-winning cover stories for The Nation magazine, investigative reporter Scott Sherman was the first reporter to cast doubt on the New York Public Library's controversial GBP350 revation plan. He found the story about a beloved library caught in the crosshairs of real estate, power and the people's interests. Here Sherman presents a new investigation, a news-breaking account of the New York Public Library's entanglements with money, power and big real estate.
- Author BiographySCOTT SHERMANis a contributing writer for The Nation. His work has appeared in Vanity Fair, the London Review of Books, the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, Newsday, Dissent, Lingua Franca, and other publications.
- Author(s)Scott Sherman
- PublisherMelville House Publishing
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMelville House Publishing
- Weight368 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.