Patient Assessment, Intervention and Documentation for the Veterinary Technician: A Guide to Developing Care Plans and SOAP'S by Katie Anderson, Cynthia Lattanzio, Jody Rockett (Spiral bound, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $262.07+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $170.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionPatient Assessment, Intervention and Documentation for the Veterinary Technician addresses the methodology used to apply substantive information to real world problems in the education of veterinary technicians. Nursing students in human medicine have long benefited from instruction in the Nursing Process, which is a method for using critical thinking skills to apply theoretical kwledge to actual cases. This text develops a similar methodology for veterinary technicians, called the Technician Practice Model . This guide identifies and describes the various steps in the Technician Practice Model and provides both instruction and examples on documenting the results of that process. Particular emphasis is given to developing SOAP tes and Medication Administration/Order Records (MAOR).
- Author BiographyFollowing several years as an associate veterinarian in mixed animal practice, Jody Rockett, DVM, founded the Veterinary Technology program at the College of Southern Idaho (CSI). She currently directs the program at CSI. A past president of the Idaho Veterinary Medical Association, Dr. Rockett serves on the Idaho Board of Veterinary Medicine. She was named Idaho Veterinarian of the Year in 2010. Also the author of PATIENT ASSESSMENT, DOCUMENTATION AND INTERVENTION FOR THE VETERINARY TECHNICIAN, Dr. Rockett has presented at conferences throughout the United States and Europe, including the Association for Veterinary Technician Educators, VETTNET (Paris), Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference, and the Jackson Hole Veterinary Rendezvous. She received her bachelor's degree in microbiology from the University of Wyoming and attended the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine. Cynthia Lattanzio's AS, BA, J.D. career choices reflect the diversity of her educational background. She received her B.A. in Mathematics from the University of Connecticut, J.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Law, and her AS in Nursing from Capital Community College. Her professional life has encompassed a spectrum of activities ranging from prosecuting attorney for the State juvenile courts, to labor negotiator, and medical- surgical nurse. Katie Anderson CVT BS received her associate degree in Veterinary Technology from the College of Southern Idaho and her BS in Agricultural Business from the University of Idaho.
- Author(s)Cynthia Lattanzio,Jody Rockett,Katie Anderson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight450 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.