All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThere are four core themes developed in this book which deal with critical issues, models, theories and frameworks. These expound understandings of patient centred care and the processes, practices and behaviours supporting its attainment: conceptions and cultures of patient-centred care, coordination, communication, invation.
- Author BiographyMary A. Keating is Associate Professor of Human Resource Management at the School of Business in Trinity College, Ireland. Her research interests include cross-cultural management and human resource strategy in healthcare. She is the Irish coordinator for the GLOBE (Global Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness) project. Aoife McDermott is Lecturer in Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, UK. Her research interests concern the role of people management and leadership in health service organization, delivery, improvement and policy implementation. With colleagues, her current work is exploring cross-national differences in quality and safety practices in hospitals. Kathleen Montgomery is Edward A. Dickson Emerita Professor at University of California, USA, and Honorary Associate of the Centre for University of Sydney, Australia. She received her PhD in Sociology from New York University, USA. Her research interests include issues of trust and integrity within professional-organizational relationships and patient-provider encounters.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleOrganizational Behaviour in Health Care
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAoife McDermott,Kathleen Montgomery,Mary A. Keating
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.