All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatient-Provider Communication: Roles for Speech-Language Pathologists and Other Health Care Professionals presents timely information regarding effective patient-centered communication in a variety of health care settings. Speech-language pathologists (SLPs) and professionals from medical and allied health fields as well as those who serve the communication needs of children and adults with communication challenges will benefit from this valuable resource. Topics addressed include medical education, adult and pediatric acute care settings, rehabilitation, long-term residential care, and hospice/palliative care situations. The editors are recognized internationally for their work in the field of communication disorders and have been active in the area of patient-provider communication for many years. Patient-Provider Communication is a must-have resource to ensure SLPs and other health care providers are at the forefront of quality patient-centered care.
- Author BiographySarah W. Blackstone, PhD, is president of Augmentative Communication, Inc. She has authored multiple texts in the augmentative and alternative communication field as well as articles in Augmentative Communication News. David R. Beukelman, PhD, is the Barkley Professor of Communication Disorders at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He has served as director of research and education of the Communication Disorders Division, Munroe-Meyer Institute of Genetics and Rehabilitation at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Kathryn M. Yorkston, PhD, CCC-SLP is a professor of rehabilitation medicine and head of the speech pathology division within the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine at the University of Washington Medical Center.
- Author(s)David M. Beukelman,Kathryn R. Yorkston,Sarah W. Blackstone
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Weight626 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine661 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.