Patisserie: Mastering the Fundamentals of French Pastry by Christopher Felder (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 12 Dec
- AU $113.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll the classic French pastries made accessible for the home cook, with 3,200 photographs. For every serious home baker, French pastry represents the ultimate achievement. But to master the techniques, a written recipe can take you only so far--what is equally important is to see a professional in action, to learn the nuances of rolling out dough for croissaints or caramelizing apples for a tarte tatin. For each of the 210 recipes here, there are photographs that lead the reader through every step of the instructions. There has never been such a comprehensive primer on patisserie. The important base components--such as creme patisserie, pate a choux, and chocolate ganache--are presented as stand-alone recipes. Once comfortable with these, the home baker can go on to tackle the famous and more complex creations--such as Eclairs, Saint-Hore, Opera--as well as feel empowered to explore new and original combinations. An entire chapter is devoted to decoration as well as sauces, syrups, and fillings. Whether used to develop skills or to refine techniques, to gain or simply broaden a repertoire, Patisserie dispels the mystery around classic French pastries, so that everyone can make them at home.
- Author BiographyChristophe Felder is one of the world's most respected pastry masters. After working at Fauchon and Guy Savoy, he served as the pastry chef at the Hotel de Crillon for fifteen years. He has published more than twenty cookbooks in France, but this is the first to be translated into English. In 2009, he founded his own school devoted to teaching pastry skills to the home cook, located in Strasbourg, France.
- Author(s)Christopher Felder
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note3200 Colour Photographs
- Weight2672 g
- Width187 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine61 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.48Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.