All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a result of five years of work, the photographs collected in this volume were taken in different countries: Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Botswana, Morocco, Benin, South Soudan, Mali, Burkina Faso, Namibia, Zambia, Uganda. The camera lens of Sergey Yastrezhembsky is focused on the scenes of patriarchal daily routine of Africans, who try to preserve their adherence to the traditions of their forefathers in everyday life, customs, and religion regardless of the rising pressure of pervasive globalization.
- Author BiographySergey Yastrzhembsky pursued a career in journalism, diplomacy, and politics. He is now a photographer and videographer.
- Date of Publication08/09/2014
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note700 colour illustrations
- Weight5190 g
- Width210 mm
- Height312 mm
- Spine79 mm
- Photographer(s)Sergey Yastrzhembsky
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.