All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick and Paula look for their friends in the woods while using prepositions. Patrick and his older cousin, Paula, try to find people in a game of hide-and-seek. As they look, Paula helps him learn about prepositions. Each person they find has more information about prepositions. But where is the last person? Is she under the bridge? Behind a tree? In a pile of leaves? Concepts covered include: basic definition and usage of prepositions; prepositions of place and time; prepositions at ends of sentences; prepositional phrases; and objects of prepositions. Writing activity in the back reinforces text concepts. Glossary and additional resources.
- Author(s)Megan Atwood
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleLanguage Builders
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sole Otero
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.