All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMargaret Morningstar has always loved children. She had two of her own, and eventually had ten grandchildren to love! What a blessing! She even taught Sunday school for a while then worked in the nursery in order to be around children because ne of her grandchildren lived close eugh to drive to for a visit. She had written songs and poems for years but eventually started writing poems and stories that were for the children-stories that they may have inspired or were inspired by the Holy Spirit within her to write. Patrick the Penguin was the first story to surface. Patrick is a happy-go-lucky penguin who enjoys his arctic life: nice igloo, lots of friends, plenty of fish to eat. The swbirds visit him frequently, singing their songs and flying in circles around him. But one day, Patrick became very sad because he could t fly like the birds. He tried his best to fly, but it always ended in a flop to the ice. As he is crying big penguin tears, a wise old penguin approached and set him straight: the Creator made penguins by special design for a special reason, just as every being is made. Patrick decides to accept himself as he is and to be happy about it. When he does that, he likes himself and enjoys what he can do. He even becomes a movie star in a penguin movie!
- Author(s)Margaret Morningstar
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.