Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionWorking with high-level volunteers can be very rewarding for charities. The profile they can bring, as well as skills and experience can be of immeasurable value. But if the relationship is the wrong one it can be frustrating and damaging for all concerned. So just how do you get it right? In Patrons, Presidents and Personalities , the only book to look exclusively at this important area of volunteering, Eileen Hammond takes the key questions and tackles them with sound advice garnered from over 30 years experience in the charitable sector. What is the difference between patrons, presidents and personalities? How do you identify and find the right individual for your charity? How do you to persuade personalities to give time to your cause? How do you maintain a mutually rewarding relationship? Written in a lively, engaging way and packed with practical case studies from both sides of the fence, this book will help you reach the personalities that other books cant.
- Author(s)Eileen Hammond
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.