All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionLectra's Modaris pattern cutting software is a key tool in clothing pattern production. Using a practical approach and clear examples throughout, Pattern cutting for clothing using CAD is an essential guide for all users of Lectra Modaris. Beginning with an overview of the role of patterns in clothing manufacture, the key documents and tools of the trade are discussed before the keyboard, mouse and screen layout in Lectra Modaris are introduced. Title blocks and all aspects of digitising a clothing pattern on are examined in clear, concise steps, followed by a thorough guide to the Lectra Modaris toolbox and the upper and lower tool bar menus. Creating size ranges and the importance of measurements and size charts are discussed, before the book concludes with an indispensible 'How do I?' guide to the Lectra Modaris functions and menus, indexed by required action.
- Author BiographyMaggie Stott is the Senior Pattern Cutter at Warehouse Fashions and a Visiting Lecturer at Ravensbourne College in the UK. During a 40-year career she has worked in couture, for designer labels and high street brands. She has also been a Visiting Lecturer at the London College of Fashion. Over the last 10 years she has combined traditional cutting with CAD software such as Lectra's Modaris and uses modern technology to its full advantage in the pattern cutting department.
- Author(s)Maggie Stott
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Textiles
- Series Part/Volume Number137
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.