All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $62.24Free postage
- AU $62.44Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionEach title in the Pattern-drafting for Fashion series is a practical guide to advanced pattern-making for fashion students and serious home dressmakers. Every garment must follow precise rules of carefully structured design, to which even the most experienced couturiers must adhere. Pattern-drafting for Fashion provides all the necessary instructions to enable you to make your own clothing, while at the same time understanding the detailed construction of every type of garment. Pattern-drafting for Fashion: The Basics shows how to construct the block for the bodice and skirt, and then modify it for different styles. Chapters featuring necklines, collars, sleeves and pockets demonstrate how to perfect the detailing of your patterns and personalise your garment. Clearly illustrated and packed with handy tips, this essential text is a must for anyone who wants to succeed in fashion design.
- Author BiographyTeresa Gilewska has worked in fashion design for over 30 years, in France, China and Poland. In 1989 she set up her own studio in Paris where she worked until 2000. She is passionate about sharing her knowledge of design, particularly for the ready-to-wear market, and her books on pattern-making are a welcome addition to the literature of fashion.
- Author(s)Teresa Gilewska
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note600+, full colour throughout
- Weight922 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.