All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to spot different patterns with this nature-inspired treasure hunt, which contains 80 first words to see and say. Turn the tabs of the chunky boards book to discover a world of stripes, spots and spirals, then try to spot the odd one out. Visual learning made fun.
- Author BiographyNAN NA HVASS and SOFIE HANNIBAL are a design studio based in Copenhagen. They have worked with clients including Asos, Heals and Marimekko. These are their first books for children. NAN NA HVASSA andA SOFIE HANNIBALA are a design studio based in Copenhagen. They have worked with clients including Asos, Heals and Marimekko. These are their first books for children.
- PublisherWide Eyed Editions
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWide Eyed Editions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width200 mm
- Height278 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nan Na Hvass,Sofie Hannibal
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.