All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness and medical professionals rely on large data sets to identify trends or other kwledge that can be gleaned from the collection of it. New techlogies concentrate on data's management, but do t facilitate users' extraction of meaningful outcomes. Pattern and Data Analysis in Healthcare Settings investigates the approaches to shift computing from analysis on-demand to kwledge on-demand. By providing invative tactics to apply data and pattern analysis, these practices are optimized into pragmatic sources of kwledge for healthcare professionals. This publication is an exhaustive source for policy makers, developers, business professionals, healthcare providers, and graduate students concerned with data retrieval and analysis.
- Author BiographyVivek Tiwari, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, India. Basant Tiwari, Devi Ahilya University, India. Ramjeevan Singh Thakur, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, India. Shailendra Gupta, AISECT University, India.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication30/12/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Medical Technologies and Clinical Practice
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMedical Information Science Reference
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1170 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBasant Tiwari,Ramjeevan Singh Thakur,Shailendra Gupta,Vivek Tiwari
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.