All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeep in a jungle, a colorful, striped snake slithers on the ground. The stripes on its skin make an alternating pattern: black, yellow, red, black, yellow, red. Black dots on a tree frogs legs form a pattern of circles. A snails shell goes round and round, making a spiral pattern. There are patterns to be found all around the jungle. In this visually dazzling book, beginning readers will learn all about the shapes and colors that make up patterns in the jungle. Each 32-page book features controlled text with age-appropriate vocabulary and simple sentence construction. The lively text, colorful design, and exquisite photos are sure to delight and engage emergent readers.
- Author(s)Joyce L Markovics
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMath Blast!: Seeing Patterns All Around
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width203 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.