All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vital, multi-disciplinary addition to the literature, this ground-breaking publication studies a problem faced by two billion people, interweaving ecology and geomorphology for a better grasp of the environmental and anthropogenic causes of land degradation.
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, 57 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight815 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAnthony J. Parsons,Eva Nora Mueller,John Wainwright,Laura Turnbull
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.