Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn later years, Ruth couldn't have explained why the swallows had become a symbol. But she was afraid that the moment her father kcked down their nest, leaving one baby bird at the bottom, that act had become her symbol in her mind for her father. Set in the 1950s in rural British Columbia, Patterns of Swallows follows the fictional life of Ruth Chavinski. Ruth's father deserted her and her mother when Ruth was scarcely old eugh to remember him. That event set the pattern for a life of loss and seeming-tragedy. Yet, on a deeper level, her life's pattern was woven on a loom of unfailing love and grace, the threads held firmly in the hands of One who makes mistakes. Patterns of Swallows is a story of the grace and redemption offered to every person and of the healing this grace and redemption can bring to broken lives.
- Author(s)Connie Cook
- Date of Publication09/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.