All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Level 2 guided reader illustrates examples of patterns found on a farm. Students will develop word recognition and reading skills while learning to identify how repeating shapes, colors, or lines form a pattern.
- Author(s)Rebecca Felix,Rebecca Felix Rebecca Felix
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series Title21st Century Basic Skills Library: Patterns All Around
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width203 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.