Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Atterbury's Railway Collection brings the golden age of railways back to life through a stalgic collection of Paul's private photographs, postcards and ephemera, all accompanied with informative and entertaining captions. In this entertaining collection Atterbury takes a personal perspective, charting his favourite journeys, stations and trains. Structured into the seven former BR regions, the book explores the whole of the British network from the 1950s to the 1980s. With entirely new and never seen before illustrative material, this collection is a fresh and fascinating celebration of railway stalgia.
- Author BiographyPaul Atterbury is a long-time expert on BBC TV's Antiques Roadshow, and has written on railways, Victorian culture and arts, as well as many other topics. He is also the author of Along Main Lines, An A-Z of Railways, Lost Railway Routes, Along Country Lines, Branch Line Britain, Along Lost Lines and Life Along the Line. Paul lives in Weymouth.
- Author(s)Paul Atterbury
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note250 line illustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width240 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.