All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGardens designed by Paul Bangay are rewned for their elegant proportions, careful use of materials and inspired choice of plants. In one garden, precise box hedging will frame billowing beds of perennials; while in ather, olive trees emerge from an undergrowth of rosemary against a dramatic coastal landscape. In a Paul Bangay garden, you can be sure that every plant has been carefully selected to achieve a particular purpose at a specific site. This revised and expanded guide is the perfect companion to Paul Bangay's Garden Design Handbook, which revealed Paul's insights into successful garden design and construction, and answers the question: what do I plant and where? Rich with anecdotes about what has worked best over the years, and with a special focus on plants for our changing climate, the collection showcases Paul's A-list plants - w updated to include over 30 new plants - with photography from the best in the business, Simon Griffiths. Whether you're creating a garden for an inner-city courtyard or a rambling rural estate, this book contains the practical advice readers need to give their own patch of green the Paul Bangay look.
- Author BiographyPaul Bangay is one of Australia's most high-profile landscape designers. His working life is divided between Australian and overseas commissions; his spare time is spent at Stonefields, the garden he is building in the country. Paul's influential previous books, The Defined Garden, The Boxed Garden, The Balanced Garden and The Enchanted Garden, continue to find new readers. In 2001 he was awarded the Centenary Medal for his contribution to Australian landscape design.
- Author(s)Paul Bangay
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- Weight2172 g
- Width245 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Photographs bySimon Griffiths
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.