All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Bocuse selected more than 100 of his favorite recipes for this affordable cookbook. Organized into sections by course or main ingredient, all the classics are featured, from French onion soup to quiche Lorraine, beurre blanc to crayfish bisque, roasted monkfish to Moules Mariniere, pepper steak to veal medallions, and madeleines to iced cherry souffle. Bocuse's step-by-step instructions allow the home chef to readily master a Parmesan souffle, beef bourguign with morel cream sauce, or the perfect strawberry tart. This invaluable kitchen reference includes 78 photographs and a detailed index.
- Author BiographyPaul Bocuse was named Chef of the Century by the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) in 2011 and is widely regarded as the father of modern French cuisine. A leading light in the culinary world for more than fifty years, he has held three Michelin stars since 1965 and received the Legion of Honor in 1975. He has published numerous books with Flammarion, including Bocuse in Your Kitchen (2007), The Complete Bocuse (2012), and Bocuse's Regional French Cooking (1991/2002). Jean-Charles Vaillant's photographs have appeared in Bocuse in Your Kitchen, The Complete Bocuse, Flavors of the Mediterranean (2003), Olive Oil (2002), and many culinary magazines.
- Author(s)Paul Bocuse
- PublisherEditions Flammarion
- Date of Publication04/08/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width163 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)Jean-Charles Vaillant
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.