All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Brand grew up in the Kolli Malai hills in India. He was determined never to leave India and never to be a doctor like his father - especially to lepers. Paul came back to India with a medical degree and there were patients waiting for him - leprosy patients. From then on he devoted his life to their care ... even to the point of making them special shoes! Paul's faith in God, his love for mankind and his medical abilities gave those who suffered from leprosy a new life - and hope.
- Author BiographyLucille Travis is the author of several children's books and delights in encouraging young writers. A former college lecturer, she has also been a storyteller in Awana clubs and has held children's writing workshops.
- Author(s)Lucille Travis
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTrailblazers
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.