All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated volume traces the development of Caezanne's style through his works on paper. Diverse in subject matter and execution, his drawings and watercolors include copies of other masters' works, studies of his immediate family and their domestic surroundings, and preliminary ideas for finished compositions. They reveal Caezanne as someone deeply committed to devising a process for comprehending and recording the world as he saw it. The result is some of the most absorbing art ever created. --Publisher's website.
- Author BiographyChristopher Lloyd was surveyor of the Queen s Pictures in the British Royal Collection from 1988 to 2005. He is the author of Edgar Degas: Drawings and Pastels (Getty Publications, 2014).
- Author(s)Professor Christopher Lloyd
- PublisherJ. Paul Getty Museum
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. Paul Getty Museum
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.