Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its 17th edition, this bestselling pocket reference for racers has sold over 320,000 copies in the English language alone, and has been the most trusted reference for racing sailors at all levels for over 40 years.
- Author BiographyPaul Elvstrom was a world renowned Olympic gold medallist and legendary sailor. He represented Denmark at nine Olympic Games, winning gold four times, as well as being World Champion and European Champion many times. His explanation of the Racing Rules has been an international bestseller for over 40 years.
- Author(s)Paul Elvstrom
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Out-of-print date23/12/2016
- Content NoteBird's-eye diagrams
- Weight381 g
- Width125 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement17th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.