All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an exceptional mograph-catalogue revealing the invative drive in Gauguin's work. This catalogue offers a unique opportunity to view Gauguin's entire artistic development from his early impressionist works to his final masterpieces painted on the Marquesas Islands where the artist went in search of an Arcadian kingdom of ecstasy, peace and art, far from the typical European struggle for money. In reality such a paradise on earth longer existed, t even on the other side of the globe, however the wealth and complexity of life that he found before him there, inspired the creation of a series of works which are among the most vivid and durable in the history of painting.
- Author(s)Stephanie E. Eisenman
- Date of Publication18/08/2008
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note210 illustrations, 150 in colour
- Weight2580 g
- Width239 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.