All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClever illustrations and story lines, together with full-color reproductions of Paul Gauguin's actual works, give children a light yet realistic overview of this artist's life and style.
- Author(s)Mike Venezia
- PublisherC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleGetting to Know the World's Greatest Artists (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width193 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.