CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.59Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionA stunningly original, funny, touching, lumius, exquisitely illustrated, thought-provoking, one-of-a-kind, must-read, must-read-again, laugh-out-loud, myriad-more-eulogistic-adjectives, sparkling diamond of a story. Paul is a goldfish. He lives in a goldfish bowl. He makes big circles; he makes little circles. He circles from left to right, and from right to left. He circles from top to bottom, and...from bottom to top. What else is there to do? Nothing! Until, one day, Bernadette (also a goldfish) drops in and shows Paul that there is a whole world out there - and there are SO many things to look at! Paul's way of seeing, and being, will never be the same again. This is a witty and charming story from an intriguing new artist. Children will love outguessing Paul - and giggle at the surprising descriptions Bernadette gives to everyday objects. It is t just a guessing game, but also a rather sweet love story...starring two cute goldfish.
- Author BiographyRosy Lamb is a painter and sculptor. Paul Meets Bernadette is her first children's book. She painted the pictures for this book while her baby daughter slept by her side. Rosy lives in a studio with tall glass windows, on a quiet street in Paris.
- Author(s)Rosy Lamb
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosy Lamb
- Interest Age3 years +
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.