All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by Monet's work at a young age, Paul Signac (1863-1935) was a friend and disciple of Georges Seurat who combined the scientific precision of pointillism with the vivid colors and emotional expressivity of Impressionism. A close personal friend of Vincent van Gogh, who was a great admirer of his techniques, Signac traveled the world in search of inspiration for his monumental canvases. This book examines the intricacies of Signac's celebrated technique, as well as showcasing the details of some of his most celebrated works.
- Author BiographyVictoria Charles received her PhD in art history. She has published extensively on art history and has contributed to Art Information, an international guide to contemporary art. She is a regular contributor to journals and magazines.
- Author(s)Victoria Charles
- PublisherParkstone Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMega Square
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSirrocco Publishing Ltd
- Content Note120 illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width145 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.