Paul and Kiki's Guide to Vacationing in Italy: Making Your Tuscany Holiday a Treasured Memory (Full Color Edition) by Paul & Kiki Stuart (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike many travel books, PAUL AND KIKI'S GUIDE TO VACATIONING IN ITALY is written in a very personal narrative style that will help you go through the steps of planning your own itinerary to Italy to your favorite must see destinations, along with tips on how to make the most out of your vacation traveling time. And you are given eugh information and tips to make up your own unique travel plans or you can just sit back, relax and replicate Paul and Kiki's easy-to-follow vacation plans in this book. With over 100 beautiful full color photos, Paul and Kiki take you on an Italian vacation through Rome, Tivoli, Naples, Florence, and Pisa. This guide has included all the information you need on where to stay and eat, how to get around, where to shop, where to go and what to see. They also include where t to go (which is very important as you will see when you read this book) and information on what to do and who to contact in case of emergencies. And being seasoned world travelers who have taken a number of guests with them on several trips, they understand the information and important tips that are needed by those people who are t highly familiar with traveling to Italy. Paul and Kiki give you information that you do t want to miss on some of the best deals to look for that will save you money in food and other expenses while on your vacation.
- Author BiographyPaul and Kiki Stuart live in Hawaii on the island of Oahu and are world travelers, going each year on two extensive vacation trips with each being over at least one ocean and a number of shorter excursions as well. They have been to Italy five times and decided to share this last trip with you. While not traveling, Paul has a full time job. He likes sailing, playing guitar & piano and riding his motorcycle. He's from San Francisco Bay Area, and moved to Hawaii since 2003. He also writes multiple software programs. He has his own website for people who like fortune telling. We invite you to visit it at: www.thecardreading.com. Kiki is from Thailand. She moved to the U.S. in 1993. She also works full-time and likes cooking, baking, swimming, sailing, and of course traveling. She has another book - Thailand the Land of Smiles -for people who are interested to go to Thailand, which should be coming out sometime in the near future. Michael and Martha Love, also residents of Oahu, have had the pleasure of traveling a number of times in a number of countries with Paul and Kiki. Being authors of several books (see their 33 books under their pen name The Silver Elves on Amazon). Michael and Martha decided that other people like themselves who are not as seasoned in traveling would enjoy reading about how Paul and Kiki plan their delightful vacations and have helped assist in the writing of this book.
- Author(s)Paul & Kiki Stuart
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.06
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.23
- AU $22.98Trending at AU $25.09
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $25.09
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.47
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.