All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe focus of this book is an anthropological perspective that will open the writings of Paul to a challenging new range of questions and issues. Jerome Neyrey introduces the reader to critical access thorough a wholly convincing method of cultural-historical analysis. Paul comes alive in time and place. Biblical theologians and students will find ample stimulus in Neyrey's analysis of Paul.
- Author BiographyJerome H. Neyrey is Professor Emeritus of New Testament Studies at the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana and executive secretary of The Context Group in South Bend, Indiana.
- Author(s)Jerome H. Neyrey
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1990
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byBruce J. Malina
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $18.72New
- AU $10.89Used
- AU $24.74New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.54New
- AU $6.44Used
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $23.89New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.75
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $18.72
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.69Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.