All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaula Pryke has been helping couples plan weddings for nearly 30 years and this sumptuous book distils her talent as one of the most sought after wedding florists into a unique and invaluable aide to planning your own day. In this book, Paula will guide you through every decision from the choice of theme to the selection of individual flower varieties to, offering many ideas along the way. The Wedding Flowers section leads you through the different flowers that form the key choices for many couples giving information on varieties and history from orchids and roses to sweet peas and daisies. Wedding Themes considers different style approaches, from exploring palettes such as classic white or hot pink, to a do-it-yourself vintage approach, a garden decorated for a summer evening reception, or a glamorous hotel ceremony. Floral Decorations gives you a host of ideas for decorations you will be choosing for your big day, from bouquets to buttonholes and headdresses for the flower girls. There are ideas for decorating the venue from floral arches to pew ends. For the reception afterwards there are ideas for table decorations, chairbacks, napkin details and cake toppers that will all set the stage for a wonderful celebration. For those who want to create their own arrangements, 29 step-by-step projects for bouquets and arrangements will give you all you need.
- Author BiographyPAULA PRYKE is a world-renowned florist who has been based in London for the last 25 years. Paula published her first book in 1993 and has now authored 15 flower books, which have been translated into as many languages. Paula is passionate about weddings, and this is one of the areas she finds the most rewarding. She believes strongly that the role of a florist is to interpret the dreams and desires of her clients, and she enjoys exploring the tastes and styles of her brides and grooms. During her years of experience in arranging flowers, both in the UK and overseas, Paula has collaborated with the very best wedding planners and organizers, and has worked on all types of weddings, from intimate registry office and civil ceremonies to grand celebrations in abbeys and castles.
- Author(s)Paula Pryke
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Photographs byTim Winter
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.