All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world that seems to rush us ever onwards, this book is all about pausing.When we stop, and really think, we give ourselves a chance to change direction. We create a space for something new and wonderful to grow. This inspiring collection of reflections on modern life is taken from Pause for Thought, broadcast daily on BBC Radio 2 on the Chris Evans and Vanessa Feltz shows. These pieces offer fresh ways of perceiving the world, of connecting with each other and of negotiating modern life. Together, they provide a guide to finding happiness and achieving spiritual wellness, despite all the challenges we face.Contributors include Gogglebox vicar Kate Bottley, stand-up comics Shazia Mirza and Paul Kerensa, and ex-Communard Richard Coles along with religious leaders Bishop Nick Baines, the Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis and Cardinal Vincent Nichols.Pause For Thought is broadcast on BBC Radio 2 on After Midnight at 00:45 and 02:45, on Vanessa Feltz's show at 05:45 and on Chris Evan's Breakfast Show at 09:20. It features an eclectic mix of contributors from a wide range of faiths.
- Author BiographyPause for Thought, BBC Radio 2's highly popular faith slot, offers a modern perspective on all the UK's religions. It is broadcast during the night at 00:45 and 02:45, as well as live at 05.45 on the Vanessa Feltz show and at 09.20 on Chris Evan's show, which has a weekly audience of almost 10 million listeners.
- Author(s)BBC Radio 2
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Weight368 g
- Width152 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.