All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of eight short stories that illuminate the diverse nuances of life as an immigrant in modern day Australia. The author is a woman of Indian origin who has lived in this country for over thirty years. The book attempts to present a snapshot of life in Australia with its unique challenges, joys and opportunities. Some issues covered include diet, relationships, parenting, attitudes to ageing and dual identity. The protagonist in each story is an Indian born woman facing a clash of cultures, values and beliefs. She is joined on this journey by family, friends and neighbours.
- Author BiographyNitasha Thomson is an Indian-Australian author whose unique experiences as an immigrant have inspired her to craft this collection of short stories aimed at promoting cross-cultural harmony and understanding. She is a mother of two adult children and lives with her husband in Umina Beach, New South Wales.
- Author(s)Nitasha Thomson
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content NoteB&w illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.