All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Denis O'Conr and his wife Catherine return to Owl Cottage, only to find it in a dilapidated state, they decide to restore his former home. But the memory of Denis's beloved cat, Toby Jug, still lingers on. On impulse, he buys four Maine Coon kittens and names them Pablo, Carlos, Luis and Max. Set against the wilds of the Northumbrian coast, Denis tenderly and humorously charts the ups and downs of life with his mischievous new cats. Forays into this beautiful countryside - in order to train his cats to bond more closely with him - are never without incident. However, when Pablo disappears, Denis is once again reminded of Toby Jug and the strength of bond between man and cat...Praise for Paw Tracks in the Moonlight: 'A charming book that will appeal to all ages' The Pulse. 'This genuinely endearing cat's life story is going to warm the cockles of hearts all over the world' Lancashire Evening Post.
- Author BiographyDenis O'Connor trained as a psychologist and teacher. Throughout his career he taught in schools and lectured in colleges and universities. He holds a doctorate in education and psychology. He is retired and lives with his wife Catherine and his two Maine Coone cats in a remote country cottage in Northumberland.
- Author(s)Denis O'Connor
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width141 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richard Morris
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.