All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionPay Off Your Mortgage in 2 Years is a unique television event with 16 hours of prime-time programming on BBC2, broadcast over 2 years. Guided by financial expert Graham Hooper, and presenter Ren Carayol, 8 households attempt to clear their mortgages through a range of money-saving and money-making strategies. The Pay Off Your Mortgage in 2 Years book, published against the 1st series in 2006, with the paperback publishing against the 2nd series in 2007, shows you how to identify the strategy that will best suit you and your mortgage. It includes jargon-free advice, nsense information, case studies and inspiration for everyone burdened by a mortgage. Pay Off Your Mortgage in 2 Years is aimed at home-owners everywhere and anyone interested in finance, property or who has followed the tv series.
- Author(s)Graham Hooper
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/01/2006
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Noteports.
- Weight450 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.