Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionBrianna thinks she has everything. She may just have everything to lose...It could be her best friend, it could be her life - but B's hustling ways are closing the payback on her fast and something is going to give. Brianna and Shan couldn't be more different. From her $1200 haircut to her closet full of Gucci, Prada and Chanel, Brianna believes that men were born to bankroll her lifestyle. Shan likes to make her own money by working for a living at a men's prison - and prefers Sean John, Baby Phat and Fubu to Jimmy Choo. Still, despite appearances, Shan and B are sisters where it counts - or so they think. For B, lying is part of the hustle - and the hustle is what gets her sex, cars, clothes: pretty much whatever she wants. She couldn't care less who gets hurt along the way, as long as it isn't her. It is, however, one thing to hustle tricks and quite ather to betray the one person who really cares. When one of B's schemes goes too far, blood is spilled and Shan is caught in the crossfire. Now, with friendship and lives on the line, Brianna has one last chance to change her ways, or suffer the consequences...
- Author BiographyWahida Clark is the author of Thugs and the Women who Love Them (also available from Turnaround). She lives in Spelunk, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Wahida Clark
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight253 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.