All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPayday Lending looks at the growth of the high cost credit industry from the early payday lending industry in the early 1990s to its development in the US as a highly profitable industry around the world.
- Author BiographyCarl Packman is a writer, researcher and broadcaster. He is the author of Loan Sharks: The Rise and Rise of Payday Lending (2012), a regular commentator on issues such as finance and personal debt, and has written for many household publications such as the Guardian in the UK and American Banker in the US.
- Author(s)Carl Packman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.