All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe murder of a family forces former policewoman Naomi Blake to face her past Victor Griffin seemed to be one of the good guys, but that didn't stop someone coming to his home and killing him and his wife. The last act of Vic's life was to try and save his children: fifteen-month-old Jack, and his beloved stepdaughter, Sarah. But why were Vic and his wife shot dead? Why is there record of them before they came to live in Ferrymouth three years ago? The one clue to their past is a business card, wedged between the pages of an almost empty address book. A card with Naomi's name on it. Naomi and Alec find themselves drawn back to face events that happened when Naomi was still a serving police officer - just before the accident that blinded her - and which have w led to murder.
- Author BiographyJane Adams was born in Leicestershire, where she still lives. She has a degree in Sociology, and has held a variety of jobs including lead vocalist in a folk rock band. She enjoys pen and ink drawing, martial arts and her ambition is to travel the length of the Silk Road by motorbike. She is married with two children. Her first book, The Greenway, was shortlisted for the CWA John Creasey Award in 1995 and for the Author's Club Best First Novel Award.
- Author(s)Jane A. Adams
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Naomi Blake Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight515 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.