Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPayments Power, Increase Your Net Profit 10% or More, and Improve Cash Flow! is the only book covering all types of payments coming in and going out written for the enterprise leader focused on improving financial performance. Tom Gerry has built a slide rule for Payments. This is the instruction book on how to use it. Wayne LeRoux, former Executive VP, Paymentech. Payments Power is a simple, common sense revolutionary approach to find and recapture profits hidden in your payments systems - How you receive and pay money! The simple truth is you can understand payments. Based on listening to your frustrations, here is the comprehensive framework you deserve to discover profit opportunities and trends in all types of your payments, both money coming in and going out. Unique payments measurements put you in control and let you quickly spot changes, both good and bad, that affect your profits. Three strategies let you decide how to harvest the profit opportunities you discover, with three implementation stages to continuously manage and improve payments performance - measurable results. More than a dozen stories of different profit and n profit enterprises improving their bottom lines with Payments Power kwledge.
- Author(s)Tom Gerry
- PublisherKnact, LLC
- Date of Publication09/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKnact, LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.