All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionPeace Journey: Seven Paths to A Charmed Life Life's Purpose: What if you could find your life's purpose by changing your personal story? Charmed Life: National and international projects for humanity opened one woman's life to the excitement of vast, beautiful diversity, exciting cultures, humanitarian adventures and ultimately, to finding her own charmed life. Through guided meditation, music, songwriting, and the practice of affirmations and mental imagery, she inspires change in the world on a search for life's purpose, sharing new worldviews to inspire the reader. Personal Stories & Interaction: Jeannette's stories engage the reader to take one step toward individual creative acts of kindness. Can you be a catalyst for hope in people, families, small towns, and even entire communities? Do you believe that together, we can build a movement of positive and sustainable change? As she shares her experiences on seven personal issues, she works to inspire the reader's original thinking and actions by asking the reader to journal and share their own stories for change. Social Movement: And, as each reader's life is impacted and personal stories and good deeds are shared, others will be motivated, online and offline, continuing to build a movement of millions of good deeds for humanity. And the hope is that on this journey to peace together, each reader will be inspired to discover his or her own individual life purpose.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: Jeannette Barcelos (Kravitz) is an author, youth activist, radio show personality, photographer, award winning documentarian, mother, and grandmother and world traveler. She is a guiding force in activism with a special focus on issues involving and empowering youth. For over 15 years, her work guiding global friendships and marketing entertainment for a better world have inspired noted personalities, music artists, spoken word activists, artists, educators, and world leaders to take an active role. Jeannette's radio show inspires good deeds and good news! Find out more at PeaceJourney.com sponsorKIDS Charities 501c3.
- Author(s)Jeannette Barcelos
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.