All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionAge doesn't matter. Endurance. Strength. Stamina. These are factors that matter when engaging in a 2,187 mile journey along the Appalachian Trail. A real-life journal full of reflection, memories and thoughts on how to tackle the trail. Guinness, a nearly sixty year old retiree, on his 2011 thru-hike tells all. This engaging read will motivate you to endure in your own life's journeys despite the inevitable obstacles (sometimes self-inflicted) met along the way. What makes this story beautiful and painful is the author's willingness to t only share his experiences during his five and a half month journey but to share an honest, open look at what the trail and his personal experiences taught him about life. This journal will appeal to backpackers looking to hike the Appalachian Trail and anyone who has found themselves vulnerable and broken.
- Author(s)Chuck Aldridge
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.