All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe ONLY conflict resolution resource that looks at the religious dimensions of conflict and peace! In the Peace Skills training package, which includes a Leaders' Guide and a Participant's Manual, expert workshop leaders Alice and Robert Evans and Ron Kraybill (kwn for for their work on the South African peace and reconciliation movement) distill their many years of experience teaching peace-building skills to community leaders around the world. The Leader's Guide is designed to prepare people to lead Peace Skills workshops in their communities. It contains workshop designs and guidelines for teaching with role plays, case studies and sacred texts. The Manual is designed as a take-home resource to support workshop participants as they return to their communities and both apply their mediation skills and share their insights with others. This wise resource is a powerful tool for church lay leaders and clergy, church consultants, and missionaries and international peace workers.
- Author(s)Alice Frazer Evans,Robert A. Evans,Ronald S. Kraybill
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight726 g
- Width217 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.