All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHappy, healthy and hearty - it's time to cook vegan...In Peace and Parsnips, Lee Watson invites everyone to discover the delights of eating meat- and diary-free recipes, bursting with vitality and taste. Using fresh produce, Lee celebrates this incredibly healthy way of eating through recipes that are varied, nutritious and utterly delicious. From curries, burgers and bakes to show-stoppers for special occasions, this book is set to rock your concept of cooking vegan! Dishes include: - Braised Cauliflower and Puy Lentil Tabouleh - Fragrant Wilde Rice, Curly Kale and Pistachio Salad - Pakistani Pumpkin and Beetroot Bhuna - Chickpea, Squash and Apricot Burgers - Roasted Chestnut and Fennel Casserole - Rustic Apple and Whisky Marmalade Tart - Raw Blueberry and Macadamia Cheesecake Save money, feel healthier and be amazed at the incredible new flavours in your life.
- Author BiographyDynamic about vegan food without being preachy, Lee Watson is the man set to revolutionize the way we think about veganism. Co-presenter for Fox's television series Meat vs Veg, Lee began his career managing fine-dining places and working in hotels. Once in London, he worked for Leon and established the food company Raw, as well as a Spanish beach restaurant. Lee lives the 'good life' with his partner, Jane, in a beautiful corner of Wales.
- Author(s)Lee Watson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Weight1254 g
- Width199 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.